Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pour Your Heart Out




Okay so this Wednesday's post is going to be short. Things have been crazy this week. The only thing on my mind is how much I hate my doctor and the providence medical group. Whenever I see my doctor she talks to me like I am an idiot who doesnt know my own body, she ignores me, and talks down to me. I go in yesterday dreding seeing her for anything. My swollen, black and blue, finger that I could not move at all is obviously totally messed up. She tells me basically to get over it, and take advil. wtf. she touches it and I scream. And she wants me to just take some advil. She doesnt believe in pain medication. Ohh when I say to her "I found these really odd lumps, and these bruises wont go away..." she acts like I didnt say a word and walks out.

1 comment: